OFFICE POLICY REGARDING COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
**UPDATE AS OF May 14, 2021**
Masks are still required upon entering and while in the reception area of our office. The lifting of the mask mandate from the CDC and Governor Walz does not impact healthcare facilities, including dental offices.
Here are some changes you may see when it’s time for your next appointment:
- We will communicate with you beforehand via email or phone call to ask some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we ask you use when you enter the office.
- We ask you wear a mask while in the reception area of our office.
- You will see all magazines and toys have been removed, as these items are hard to clean and disinfect. Please try to comply with social distancing while in the reception area.
- Appointments will be managed for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling appointments.
- At the beginning of your appointment, we will ask you to pre-rinse with a bacterial and virucidal hydrogen peroxide rinse.
- You will notice our dental team wearing much more PPE than you are used to seeing. We assure you it’s our same smiling faces under it all!