OFFICE POLICY REGARDING COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
**UPDATE AS OF November 2021**
**Masks are still required upon entering and while in the reception area of our office**
Here are some changes you may see when it’s time for your next appointment:
- We will communicate with you beforehand via email to ask some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer available for use when you enter the office.
- We ask you wear a mask while in the reception area of our office.
- You will see all magazines and toys have been removed, as these items are hard to clean and disinfect.
- At the beginning of your appointment, we will ask you to pre-rinse with a bacterial and virucidal hydrogen peroxide rinse.
- You will notice our dental team wearing much more PPE than you are used to seeing. We assure you it’s our same smiling faces under it all!